The new Companies Law deﬁnes the following types of entities
· General Partnership Company.
· Partnership Limited by Shares.
· Limited Partnership Company.
· Single Person Company.
· Limited Liability Company.
· Public Shareholding Company.
· Joint Venture Company.
· Closed Shareholding Company.
· Through Foreign Direct Investment Law No. 116 of 2013.
B - The agency business in Kuwait
· Contract Agency Agreement.
· Distributorship Agency Agreement.
· Commission Agency Agreement.
· Commercial Representation.
C - Direct Investment:
Direct Investments are those that provide an investor with a significant degree of influence on the operation and management of a targeted enterprise.